376 atsakymai [Paskutinė žinutė]
Blume
savas
Blume portretas
Narys nuo: 2005-05-02
Atsijungęs
Žinutės: 7799

Hi girls,
winter came back Apstulbęs it's so cold outside Apstulbęs
we had guests in the evening. Eden was crazy about uncle. they played a lot and eat icecream toogether. Eden is sleeping at the moment with his new car. He couldn't leave it alone.

Pupa, tell me, english british and english american have differrences? I think, that in the school we used to learn english british Nežinau, nežinau

I would like, that you, when you will have some time, would explane us some tences rules. I think, that with it we have most mistaces.

_______________________________________________

Laimėta nominacija -"Didžiausia Kulinarė"


Blume
savas
Blume portretas
Narys nuo: 2005-05-02
Atsijungęs
Žinutės: 7799

Rasa, feel good. Kisses

_______________________________________________

Laimėta nominacija -"Didžiausia Kulinarė"


pupa999
savas
Narys nuo: 2006-08-02
Atsijungęs
Žinutės: 1195

Blume wrote:
Hi girls,
winter came back Apstulbęs it's so cold outside Apstulbęs
we had guests in the evening. Eden was crazy about uncle. they played a lot and eat icecream toogether. Eden is sleeping at the moment with his new car. He couldn't leave it alone.

Pupa, tell me, english british and english american have differrences? I think, that in the school we used to learn english british Nežinau, nežinau

I would like, that you, when you will have some time, would explane us some tences rules. I think, that with it we have most mistaces.


Hi Blume Mirksiukas Yes british english and american english have some differences. And yes at school we were taught british english. The rules are the same, just some of the words are different and of course the accent. I love love love sexy british accent Siunčiu bučiuką tiesiai į žanduką Some of the words are : flat(br.) - apartment(amer.), lift - elevator, autumn - fall, surname - last name .

Now about tenses..... i might not be the perfect person to explain, because when i was in school i new all the names and the rules and so on, and now i just know how to say it, but i don't really know the names of the tenses. I know when i was in school i could never understand all those "would have" "ought to have" , "if i were, i would" ..... if i would have all my notes from high school i could try, but now.... i just reallt don't know the names of the tenses. Sorry. But if i see that you make a mistake, i can correct and explain why Mirksiukas

For now i can tell that the most common mistake is the word MISTAKE Mirksiukas For some reason all of you want to write mistaCe. So just remember it's K, not C Mirksiukas

1.Eden was crazy about uncle - about his uncle ( nes kai nera "his" toks jausmas kaip apie zaisla sneketum, bet koki viena is daugelio zaisla)
2.icecream toogether - ice cream together
3.Eden is sleeping at the moment with his new car. - at the moment turetu buti arba po Eden , arba po car
4.in the school - nereikia the, nes kalbi apie musu visu mokyklas,apskritai, o ne apie viena kazuria
5.explane - explain
6.that with it we have most mistaces - that we have the most mistakes with it

Anglu kalboje visada pirmiausia eina kas (as tu, jis , ji ), tada zodelytis parodantis laika (have, can , is, am ), tada veiksmazodis , tada visi budvardziai ir t.t.
1. i 2. am 3. going 4. to work

_______________________________________________

Kliaksa
savas
Kliaksa portretas
Narys nuo: 2006-03-01
Atsijungęs
Žinutės: 3433

Good morning girls Aš čiaaa

How are you fealing today?

Pupa999 how is your pregnancy going? How are you fealing? (Ar jau nebepykina?)

Blume, how is Eden and his new car? Šypsausi

Rasa27 how are your boys today? And you?

It's still winter outside Nusiminęs I was houping that till the morning snow will be gon.

rasa27
savas
rasa27 portretas
Narys nuo: 2005-05-05
Atsijungęs
Žinutės: 13245

Hello Aš čiaaa
I feel so bad that I think I wiil die Byra ašaros kaip pupos
I have a very big cistitis Byra ašaros kaip pupos now.The pain is very big,I feal a big vex Byra ašaros kaip pupos
I'm angry with myself, my husband has free days now, but I'm sitting and crying all days Byra ašaros kaip pupos so our Easter is very bad for me Nusiminęs

_______________________________________________

Žmonės sako,kad laikas-geriausias gydytojas.Kokie žmonės?Apie ką jie kalba?!Kai kurie gyvenime patirti jausmai įsirašo neištrinamu rašalu,ir daugių daugiausia gali tikėtis,kad metams bėgant tas įrašas truputį nublanks.....

pupa999
savas
Narys nuo: 2006-08-02
Atsijungęs
Žinutės: 1195

Kliaksa wrote:
Good morning girls Aš čiaaa

How are you fealing today?

Pupa999 how is your pregnancy going? How are you fealing? (Ar jau nebepykina?)

Blume, how is Eden and his new car? Šypsausi

Rasa27 how are your boys today? And you?

It's still winter outside Nusiminęs I was houping that till the morning snow will be gon.


hello Šypsausi I'm good thanks, and i have only couple complaints..... first is.... for the second day in a row i'm hungry all the time !!! So i try to drink a lot of fluids instead, so far it's working....Mirksiukas I know i don't have to eat for two and i hate when everyone tells me, - you pregnant, you can eat anything you want. Oh really ? And i wonder what kind vitamins baby gets form the sugar ? Mirksiukas
Ar jau nebepykina? Do you still feel nauseous ? (tariasi: noshas) Nop, i didn't feel nauseous at all, not once, i guess i got lucky Mirksiukas What i do feel is sleepiness.... since the very beginning . And of course my breast are sensitive. Other then that i'm good OK And my second problem is that i need new jeans, even though i gained only 1 kg, i can't fit into any of my jeans, so i'm gonna go to some stores today, and hopefully i'll find something decent to wear Mirksiukas
But other then those minor problems i'm doing great !

And how are you today ?

_______________________________________________

pupa999
savas
Narys nuo: 2006-08-02
Atsijungęs
Žinutės: 1195

Kliaksa wrote:
Good morning girls Aš čiaaa

How are you fealing today?

Pupa999 how is your pregnancy going? How are you fealing? (Ar jau nebepykina?)

Blume, how is Eden and his new car? Šypsausi

Rasa27 how are your boys today? And you?

It's still winter outside Nusiminęs I was houping that till the morning snow will be gon.


1. fealing - feeling
2. houping - hoping
3. gon - gone

_______________________________________________

pupa999
savas
Narys nuo: 2006-08-02
Atsijungęs
Žinutės: 1195

rasa27 wrote:
Hello Aš čiaaa
I feel so bad that I think I wiil die Byra ašaros kaip pupos
I have a very big cistitis Byra ašaros kaip pupos now.The pain is very big,I feal a big vex Byra ašaros kaip pupos
I'm angry with myself, my husband has free days now, but I'm sitting and crying all days Byra ašaros kaip pupos so our Easter is very bad for me Nusiminęs

Hi rasa27. I'm so sorry that you feel so bad . Hopefully the pain will go away and you'll feel better soon. But i didn't understand what you have, what is cistitis (cista? )and what is vex ?

Take care rasa27.

_______________________________________________

rasa27
savas
rasa27 portretas
Narys nuo: 2005-05-05
Atsijungęs
Žinutės: 13245

Pupa999,I looked in dictionary when I wanted to write "pūslės uždegimas" -cistitis, and 'pykinimas'- vex Atsiprašau I don't know how to say it in other words Ko tai žandai raudonuoja
so,now I feel better Liuks I was in drugstore,and bought new drugs,and they helped me Palaikymo komanda
Pupa999 I want to ask you,why you don't correct my mistakes? I don't make it??????

_______________________________________________

Žmonės sako,kad laikas-geriausias gydytojas.Kokie žmonės?Apie ką jie kalba?!Kai kurie gyvenime patirti jausmai įsirašo neištrinamu rašalu,ir daugių daugiausia gali tikėtis,kad metams bėgant tas įrašas truputį nublanks.....

pupa999
savas
Narys nuo: 2006-08-02
Atsijungęs
Žinutės: 1195

rasa27 wrote:
Pupa999,I looked in dictionary when I wanted to write "pūslės uždegimas" -cistitis, and 'pykinimas'- vex Atsiprašau I don't know how to say it in other words Ko tai žandai raudonuoja
so,now I feel better Liuks I was in drugstore,and bought new drugs,and they helped me Palaikymo komanda
Pupa999 I want to ask you,why you don't correct my mistakes? I don't make it??????

I'm glad you're feeling better Opa, opa, čempionas

Well... to tell you the truth I thought you feel bad already, so i thought i'll leave you alone Mirksiukas But since you feel better .....
1. in dictionary - in a dictionary
2. cistitis - cystitis (bladder infection)
3. vex? never heard a word like that, but i'll check it when i'll get home Mirksiukas
nauseous/nauseated - pykinimas, vomiting - vemimas . When one feels like vomiting, one feels NAUSEATED. When something causes nausea, that thing is said to be NAUSEOUS. vomiting - vemimas
4. in drugstore - in a drugstore
5. i don't make it ? (as nedarau tai) - i don't make any ?(as nedarau ju)

_______________________________________________

rasa27
savas
rasa27 portretas
Narys nuo: 2005-05-05
Atsijungęs
Žinutės: 13245

Thank you pupa999 Sveikinu, bučiuoju, gėlių dovanoju

_______________________________________________

Žmonės sako,kad laikas-geriausias gydytojas.Kokie žmonės?Apie ką jie kalba?!Kai kurie gyvenime patirti jausmai įsirašo neištrinamu rašalu,ir daugių daugiausia gali tikėtis,kad metams bėgant tas įrašas truputį nublanks.....

Blume
savas
Blume portretas
Narys nuo: 2005-05-02
Atsijungęs
Žinutės: 7799

Hello.
How are you?
We are fine. My father is going to Italy this night. So Eden felt, that tomorrow hi will not see grandfather... They spend together all the evening. And even my father put Eden in to the bed for sleep.
Rasa, I hope thatt you feel good. It's great, that you went to the farmacy and got new medicine Liuks
pupa, you know, when i was pregnant, I felt exactly like you. I just recomend you to buy special pents for pregnant women. You will wear it all your pregnancy, and will not see no problem.

_______________________________________________

Laimėta nominacija -"Didžiausia Kulinarė"


rasa27
savas
rasa27 portretas
Narys nuo: 2005-05-05
Atsijungęs
Žinutės: 13245

Yuo know girls,when I was pregnant I had one jeans and one sweat,so I always wear only these clothes Žvengiu And when I was 9 month pregnant I hated theirs Žvengiu

_______________________________________________

Žmonės sako,kad laikas-geriausias gydytojas.Kokie žmonės?Apie ką jie kalba?!Kai kurie gyvenime patirti jausmai įsirašo neištrinamu rašalu,ir daugių daugiausia gali tikėtis,kad metams bėgant tas įrašas truputį nublanks.....

pupa999
savas
Narys nuo: 2006-08-02
Atsijungęs
Žinutės: 1195

I did go to the store and bought two pairs of pants, one is dark brown, linen, and another one is light brown, cotton , so i'm all happy now, can't wait for tomorrow to come so i could wear'em instead of those gym pants Mirksiukas Rasa27 i wore the same pair of red gym pants for the last 2.5 month and i'm sick of it already, how did you manage to wear same thing for 9 month i have no idea Mirksiukas

_______________________________________________

pupa999
savas
Narys nuo: 2006-08-02
Atsijungęs
Žinutės: 1195

Blume wrote:
Hello.
How are you?
We are fine. My father is going to Italy this night. So Eden felt, that tomorrow hi will not see grandfather... They spend together all the evening. And even my father put Eden in to the bed for sleep.
Rasa, I hope thatt you feel good. It's great, that you went to the farmacy and got new medicine Liuks
pupa, you know, when i was pregnant, I felt exactly like you. I just recomend you to buy special pents for pregnant women. You will wear it all your pregnancy, and will not see no problem.

1.this night - tonight
2.So Eden felt,- nereikia so, sugadina visa sakini "so"
3. They spend together all the evening - together rasyti po evening
4.And even my father put Eden in to the bed for sleep. My father even put Eden to bed for the night.
5.farmacy - pharmacy
6.recomend - recommend
7.pents - pants
8.special pents for pregnant women - maternity pants
9.and will not see no problem and will not see a problem

_______________________________________________

pupa999
savas
Narys nuo: 2006-08-02
Atsijungęs
Žinutės: 1195

rasa27 wrote:
Yuo know girls,when I was pregnant I had one jeans and one sweat,so I always wear only these clothes Žvengiu And when I was 9 month pregnant I hated theirs Žvengiu

1.sweat(prakaitas) - sweats(siltos kelnes), sweater(megztinis)
2. wear - wore ( nes kalbi apie praeiti)
3. these(sitie) - those (situos)
4.theirs - them

_______________________________________________

pupa999
savas
Narys nuo: 2006-08-02
Atsijungęs
Žinutės: 1195

So found what vex is :
vex [veks] verb:
1 pykinti, erzinti; kelti apmaudą; this would vex a saint tai supykintų ir šventąjį;
how vexing! kaip apmaudu!
2 pass pykti, apmaudauti (at, with)
3 jaudinti, kelti nerimą
4 (džn. pass) neduoti ramybės (apie vabzdžius ir pan.)
5 vesti ilgus debatus, ilgai svarstyti

Taip, kad vex reiskia pykinti, bet kita prasme Mirksiukas

nauseate verb
1 kelti šleikštulį/koktumą/pasišlykštėjimą; šlykštėtis
2 jausti šleikštulį, šleikštuoti; pykinti, versti vemti

_______________________________________________

Kliaksa
savas
Kliaksa portretas
Narys nuo: 2006-03-01
Atsijungęs
Žinutės: 3433

Good morning everybody ! Šypsausi

How are you today? Sveikinu, bučiuoju, gėlių dovanoju

Pupa999, When I was pregnant, I was nouseas just ones or twice. I was lucky Mirksiukas And from the 5 month I new that I'am expecting a babyboy. I think If you are expecting a boy, you are less nouseas Šypsausi

People say, that if you are expecting a girl, you are not so beautiful like you was before pregnancy. Because the girl are taking all your beuty form you Šypsausi

maybe you know what you have inside youself allredy ? Šypsausi

For example, me.. From the very begining I had a feeling that I am expecting a boy. Šypsausi
And that was truth Šypsausi .

rasa27
savas
rasa27 portretas
Narys nuo: 2005-05-05
Atsijungęs
Žinutės: 13245

Hello girls Sveikinu, bučiuoju, gėlių dovanoju
How are you today ? I'm more better Liuks
Pupa999,I always read your corected mistakes,how many we are doing mistakes!!!! Nusiminęs And what else... when I looked in a dictionary sweat- kelnės,not prakaitas Atsiprašau
thanks pupa999 Sveikinu, bučiuoju, gėlių dovanoju

_______________________________________________

Žmonės sako,kad laikas-geriausias gydytojas.Kokie žmonės?Apie ką jie kalba?!Kai kurie gyvenime patirti jausmai įsirašo neištrinamu rašalu,ir daugių daugiausia gali tikėtis,kad metams bėgant tas įrašas truputį nublanks.....

Blume
savas
Blume portretas
Narys nuo: 2005-05-02
Atsijungęs
Žinutės: 7799

Hi, girls,
pupa, you are really doing good job. thanks...
Rasa, it's great, that you feel good.
kliaksa, you changed your picture next to your name. it's very beautiful. In the beginning, i didn't recognize you :rolleye:
We went to Vilnius today. We said bye to my grandmother. We went to the shop also and bought some nice things for presents.

_______________________________________________

Laimėta nominacija -"Didžiausia Kulinarė"


pupa999
savas
Narys nuo: 2006-08-02
Atsijungęs
Žinutės: 1195

rasa27 wrote:
Hello girls Sveikinu, bučiuoju, gėlių dovanoju
How are you today ? I'm more better Liuks
Pupa999,I always read your corected mistakes,how many we are doing mistakes!!!! Nusiminęs And what else... when I looked in a dictionary sweat- kelnės,not prakaitas Atsiprašau
thanks pupa999 Sveikinu, bučiuoju, gėlių dovanoju

1. i'm more better (as [jauciuosi]daugiau geriau) - i'm better (as[jauciuosi] geriau)
2. corected - corrected
3.....how many we are doing mistakes- how many we are making.
4. i'll check that "sweat" when i'll get home Mirksiukas

_______________________________________________

pupa999
savas
Narys nuo: 2006-08-02
Atsijungęs
Žinutės: 1195

Kliaksa wrote:
Good morning everybody ! Šypsausi

How are you today? Sveikinu, bučiuoju, gėlių dovanoju

Pupa999, When I was pregnant, I was nouseas just ones or twice. I was lucky Mirksiukas And from the 5 month I new that I'am expecting a babyboy. I think If you are expecting a boy, you are less nouseas Šypsausi

People say, that if you are expecting a girl, you are not so beautiful like you was before pregnancy. Because the girl are taking all your beuty form you Šypsausi

maybe you know what you have inside youself allredy ? Šypsausi

For example, me.. From the very begining I had a feeling that I am expecting a boy. Šypsausi
And that was truth Šypsausi .


1.nouseas - nauseated
2.i knew that i'am - i knew that i was (nebent tu vis dar laukiesi, tada sakytum i am)
3.like you was before - like you were before
4. the girl are taking - the girl is taking
5.beuty - beauty
6.allredy - already
7.was truth - was the truth

_______________________________________________

pupa999
savas
Narys nuo: 2006-08-02
Atsijungęs
Žinutės: 1195

Hi girls Mirksiukas I'm good thank's . Today i put on the new pants i bought yesterday, so i feel so pretty Šypsausi Love love love my new pants Šypsausi
I woke up today and what i see.... it's snowing ! Really... it's not fare, i want spring, i want sun, the last thing on my mind was snow ....

_______________________________________________

rasa27
savas
rasa27 portretas
Narys nuo: 2005-05-05
Atsijungęs
Žinutės: 13245

Pupa999,I want the sun and worm too,but in Lithuania was snow too Raitausi iš juoko I don't like snow,I love the sun and summer Džiaugiuosi be galo, širdis net apsalo

_______________________________________________

Žmonės sako,kad laikas-geriausias gydytojas.Kokie žmonės?Apie ką jie kalba?!Kai kurie gyvenime patirti jausmai įsirašo neištrinamu rašalu,ir daugių daugiausia gali tikėtis,kad metams bėgant tas įrašas truputį nublanks.....

pupa999
savas
Narys nuo: 2006-08-02
Atsijungęs
Žinutės: 1195

And was is the worst that it's not cold +1 C, so it's not snow, but slush(pliurze) on the streets and sidewalks and everywhere. By tomorrow all the snow should be melted, but it's been snowing heavily for 3 hours.... yaiks...

_______________________________________________

Atsakyti

Forum jump select

Sprendimas: Creative